The PST office will be closed Monday, February 20th in observance of Presidents' Day. We will be back on Tuesday, February 21st.
New Law Enforcement Agencies!
- Tigard Police Department (Oregon) - 1 opening!
- College Place Police Department - Entry Level and LATERAL - 1 opening!
We're happy to announce the addition of the above new Departments as recently subscribing to our services.
If you have not yet registered through PST, you may apply to any of our agencies, including the above new agency, at any time via our convenient online application process. Apply Now
If you have registered but not yet tested and wish to add any agency, including the above new agency, you may do so by logging into your account and navigating to the Manage Agency section.
If you successfully completed the PST exam within the past 180 days and qualify to send your scores to this agency you may do so without testing again. Log in to your account now and click on the "New Agencies" link from the menu on the left. Your scores will be instantly Made Available to the agency you selected once you complete the order.
Upcoming Testing Deadlines
- Kirkland Fire Department - Plans on creating a Civil Service Firefighter eligiblity list in late-Spring 2017. In order to be considered for this round of interviews, candidates need to successfully complete both the PST written and PST CPAT tests by March 31, 2017.
- King County Medic One - hiring up to 4 Paramedics! Candidates must complete both the Fire written and EMT exams on or by April 1, 2017 to be eligible.
- Spokane Fire Department - To be eligible for the next round of hiring for the Fall fire academy, candidates must complete the PST written exam by May 1, 2017!
- Spokane Police Department - 8-10 openings! To be eligible for the next round of hiring for the Fall police academy, candidates must complete the PST written exam by June 1, 2017!
- Valley Communications Center (ValleyComm) - Up to 10 Openings! To be eligible or the next round of hiring, candidates must complete testing with PST by July 1, 2017! Candidates selected for this round of hiring will start August 1st!
Kent Police Department Open House - February 17th & March 24th
Vancouver Police Department Informational Meeting - March 18th
PST is an official collection site for Northwest Harvest. Please feel free to drop off non-perishable food items at our office in Lynnwood. Thank you for helping those in need!