New Law Enforcement Agencies!
- Poulsbo Police Department - 1 opening!
- Mattawa Police Department - Entry Level and LATERAL - 1 opening!
We're happy to announce the addition of the above new Departments as recently subscribing to our services.
If you have not yet registered through PST, you may apply to any of our agencies, including the above new agency, at any time via our convenient online application process. Apply Now
If you have registered but not yet tested and wish to add any agency, including the above new agency, you may do so by logging into your account and navigating to the Manage Agency section.
If you successfully completed the PST exam within the past 180 days and qualify to send your scores to this agency you may do so without testing again. Log in to your account now and click on the "New Agencies" link from the menu on the left. Your scores will be instantly Made Available to the agency you selected once you complete the order.
Upcoming Testing Deadlines
- Ocean Shores Fire Department - Firefighter/Paramedic - To be eligible for the next round of hiring, candidates must complete their PST written test and PST CPAT on or before January 31st, 2017!
- Richland Police Department - 2 openings! In order to be considered candidates must successfully pass the PST law enforcement written and physical ability test on or by February 12, 2017!
- Kirkland Fire Department - Plans on creating a Civil Service Firefighter eligiblity list in late-Spring 2017. In order to be considered for this round of interviews, candidates need to successfully complete both the PST written and PST CPAT tests by March 31, 2017.
Vancouver Police Department Informational Meeting - Sat, January 28, 2017!
Emergency Call Center Training
Clover Park Technical College presents Emergency Call Center Training in partnership with South Sound 911!
Click here for more information: http://publicsafetytesting.com/media/ECCT.jpg.
PST is an official collection site for Northwest Harvest. Please feel free to drop off non-perishable food items at our office in Lynnwood. Thank you for helping those in need!