New Fire Agency!
- Port Angeles Fire Department - Lateral - Firefighter/EMT - 1 opening!
New Law Enforcement Agency!
- Lakewood Police Department!
We're happy to announce the addition of the above new Departments as recently subscribing to our services.
If you have not yet registered through PST, you may apply to any of our agencies, including the above new agency, at any time via our convenient online application process. Apply Now
If you have registered but not yet tested and wish to add any agency, including the above new agency, you may do so by logging into your account and navigating to the Manage Agency section.
If you successfully completed the PST exam within the past 180 days and qualify to send your scores to this agency you may do so without testing again. Log in to your account now and click on the "New Agencies" link from the menu on the left. Your scores will be instantly Made Available to the agency you selected once you complete the order.
Upcoming Testing Deadlines
- Everett Police Department - To be eligible for the next round of interviews, candidates must complete the PST written exam and physical ability test by April 27, 2017!
- Ocean Shores FF/Paramedic - The Ocean Shores Fire Department is currently accepting applications to establish an eligibility list for FF/Paramedic.Candidates must complete both the Fire written and CPAT exams by May 1, 2017.
- Spokane Fire Department - To be eligible for the next round of hiring for the Fall fire academy, candidates must complete the PST written exam and PST CPAT on or by April 30, 2017!
- Spokane Police Department - 1-10 openings! To be eligible for the next round of hiring for the Fall police academy, candidates must complete the PST written exam by June 1, 2017!
- Valley Communications Center (Valley Comm) - Up to 10 Openings! To be eligible or the next round of hiring, candidates must complete testing with PST by July 1, 2017! Candidates selected for this round of hiring will start August 1st!
- Valley Regional Fire Authority - Candidates must complete both the PST Fire written and CPAT exams by August 22, 2017 to be eligible for their next round of interviews scheduled the week of September 18 - 22, 2017!.
PST is an official collection site for Northwest Harvest. Please feel free to drop off non-perishable food items at our office in Lynnwood. Thank you for helping those in need!