New Firefighter Agencies!
- Bellevue Fire Department - 10 - 14 openings!
Bellevue Fire Department is currently testing for entry-level Firefighters through August 31, 2016! Final testing dates for this process are Monday, August 29, 2016, for the written exam and Wednesday, August 31, 2016, for the CPAT.
Important Note: Bellevue is no longer a member of a hiring consortium. If you successfully completed a PST written and CPAT between September 1, 2015, and June 30, 2016, and you selected the Regional Firefighter Recruitment Consortium (Bellevue, Eastside, Kirkland, and Mercer Island), your scores will be available to Bellevue Fire.
- Capital City Fire & Rescue - Entry Level Firefighter - Firefighter/Paramedic - All candidates must be registered and have successfully passed the relevant PST exams prior to July 20th of the year. Capital City Fire/Rescue will invite successful candidates to submit an application to the Human Resources and to participate in further testing. Potential candidates will be emailed detailed information with dates, times and locations for the further testing, typically the second week of August.
New Law Enforcement Agencies!
- Skamania Sheriff's Office - Entry Level Road Deputy and LATERAL Road Deputy (Experienced)
- Skamania Sheriff's Office - Entry Level Corrections and LATERAL Corrections - 1 opening
- Coulee Dam Police Department - To be eligible for this position the written and physical test must be completed through Public Safety Testing no later than July 31st, 2016!
- Normandy Park Police Department - 1 opening for a LATERAL (experienced) or BLEA Certified police officer position.
New Dispatch Agencies!
University of Washington Police Department - Communications Officer / Dispatcher
Washington State Department of Fish & Wildlife - Communications Officer/Dispatcher - Washington State Department of Fish & Wildlife - Communications Officer/Dispatcher is looking to fill 2 openings!
West Pierce Fire Comm - LATERAL (Experienced) - They are anticipating up to 3 openings for LATERAL/Experienced 911 Dispatchers!
We're happy to announce the addition of the above new Departments as recently subscribing to our services.
If you have not yet registered through PST, you may apply to any of our agencies, including the above new agency, at any time via our convenient online application process. Apply Now
If you have registered but not yet tested and wish to add any agency, including the above new agency, you may do so by logging into your account and navigating to the Manage Agency section.
If you successfully completed the PST exam within the past 180 days and qualify to send your scores to this agency you may do so without testing again. Log in to your account now and click on the "New Agencies" link from the menu on the left. Your scores will be instantly Made Available to the agency you selected once you complete the order.
Upcoming Testing Deadlines
South Sound 911 Dispatch - To be eligible for the next round of interviews with South Sound 911, the PST written and PHS must be completed by August 3, 2016!
Bellevue Fire Department - The written and CPAT must be completed by August 31, 2016 to be considered for the next found of interviews. They have 10 - 14 openings!
Valley Regional Fire Authority - The written and PST CPAT must be completed by September 28, 2016 to be considered for the next round of interviews scheduled for the week of October 17 - 21, 2016!
Bellingham Police Department - The PST written and physical ability tests must be completed on or by September 30, 2016 to be considered for the next round of interviews! They are looking to fill 4 vacancies!
Vancouver Police Informational Meeting - August 20th
Emergency Call Center Training - Clover Park Technical College presents Emergency Call Center Training in partnership with South Sound 911. Please see flyer for more information.
Testing for PST agencies in your area (Out of State Testing)!
If you live outside of Public Safety Testing's testing locations in Washington State, Idaho, or Alaska, then you may be eligible to complete the written exam at an approved testing center in your area. For more information on how to set up testing in your area please click here.
PST is an official collection site for Northwest Harvest. Please feel free to drop off non-perishable food items at our office in Lynnwood. Thank you for helping those in need!