New Law Enforcement Agencies!
- Normandy Park Police Department - 1 opening for a LATERAL (experienced) or BLEA Certified police officer position.
- Everett Police Department - 24 openings! Initial deadline to complete written exam and physical ability test with PST is July 8, 2016 by 5:00 PM.
- Bellingham Police Department - 4 openings! The initial testing deadline to be eligible for the next round with Bellingham Police Department is June 30, 2016.
New Firefighter Agencies!
- Capital City Fire & Rescue - Entry Level Firefighter - Firefighter/Paramedic - All candidates must be registered and have successfully passed the relevant PST exams prior to July 20th of the year. Capital City Fire/Rescue will invite successful candidates to submit an application to the Human Resources show up for further testing. Potential candidates will be emailed detailed information with dates, times and locations for the further testing, typically the second week of August.
- Spokane Fire Distict #8 (Full-time FF/EMT) - Up to 4 immediate openings! Must complete written, PST CPAT, and Personal History Statement by June 27, 2016 to be considered!
New Dispatch Agencies!
Washington State Department of Fish & Wildlife - Communications Officer/Dispatcher - Washington State Department of Fish & Wildlife - Communications Officer/Dispatcher is looking to fill 2 openings!
West Pierce Fire Comm - LATERAL (Experienced) - They are anticipating up to 3 openings for LATERAL/Experienced 911 Dispatchers!
We're happy to announce the addition of the above new Departments as recently subscribing to our services.
If you have not yet registered through PST, you may apply to any of our agencies, including the above new agency, at any time via our convenient online application process. Apply Now
If you have registered but not yet tested and wish to add any agency, including the above new agency, you may do so by logging into your account and navigating to the Manage Agency section.
If you successfully completed the PST exam within the past 180 days and qualify to send your scores to this agency you may do so without testing again. Log in to your account now and click on the "New Agencies" link from the menu on the left. Your scores will be instantly Made Available to the agency you selected once you complete the order.
Upcoming Testing Deadlines
Bellingham Police Department - The PST written and physical ability tests must be completed on or by June 30, 2016 to be considered for the next round of interviews! They are looking to fill 4 vacancies in 2016!
Lynnwood Fire Department - The written and PST CPAT must be completed on or by July 1, 2016 to be considered for the next round of interviews! They are looking to fill 1 possibly 2 vacancies in 2016!
Washington State Dept. of Fish & Wildlife - To be eligible for the Washington State Dept. of Fish & Wildlife's third oral board of 2016, you must complete the written and physical test with PST on or by July 1st, 2016!
Everett Police Department - The PST written and physical ability tests must be completed on or by July 8, 2016 to be considered for the next round of interviews! They are looking to fill 24 vacancies!
South Sound 911 Dispatch - To be eligible for the next round of interviews with South Sound 911, the PST written and PHS must be completed by July 22, 2016!
Kirkland Police & Corrections Candidate Orientation
Are you interested in a career with the Kirkland Police or Corrections department? Join them for a tour of their facility, meet the staff for a Q&A session, and learn more about working for Kirkland PD or Corrections!
WHEN: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 @ 8:30 AM
WHERE: Kirkland Police Department - 11750 NE 118th Street, Kirkland WA 98034
Testing for PST agencies in your area (Out of State Testing)!
If you live outside of Public Safety Testing's testing locations in Washington State, Idaho, or Alaska, then you may be eligible to complete the written exam at an approved testing center in your area. For more information on how to set up testing in your area please click here.
PST is an official collection site for Northwest Harvest. Please feel free to drop off non-perishable food items at our office in Lynnwood. Thank you for helping those in need!