New Law Enforcement Agencies!
- Kalama Police Department - They are testing to establish a list for future openings!
- Kitsap County Sheriff's Office - Deputy! They are testing to establish a list for future openings!
- Woodland Police Department - 2 openings!
- Washougal Police Department - Entry & Lateral - 1 opening!
New Fire Departments!
- Everett Fire Department - 2 Openings! To be eligible for this round of hiring you must complete your written test before October 31st, 2015, AND you must have a valid PST CPAT dated between April 30th, 2015 and October 31st, 2015!
- Everett Fire Department - Experienced Firefighter - 2 Openings! To be eligible for this round of hiring you must complete your written test before September 25th, 2015, AND you must have a valid PST CPAT dated between March 25th, 2015 and September 25th, 2015!
- East Olympia Fire District #6 - 1 Opening! To be eligible for this round of hiring, you must complete your written exam by August 14th, 2015!
- Clark County Fire District #6 - FF/EMT and FF/Paramedic - 3 openings!
We're happy to announce the addition of the above new Departments as recently subscribing to our services.
If you have not yet registered through PST, you may apply to any of our agencies, including the above new agency, at any time via our convenient online application process. Apply Now
If you have registered but not yet tested and wish to add any agency, including the above new agency, you may do so by logging into your account and navigating to the Manage Agency section.
If you successfully completed the PST exam within the past 180 days and qualify to send your scores to this agency you may do so without testing again. Log in to your account now and click on the "New Agencies" link from the menu on the left. Your scores will be instantly Made Available to the agency you selected once you complete the order.
South Sound 911 - Recruiting Academy on August 23rd!
PST is a sponsor of Bellevue Fire's 50th anniversary Be A Hero 5K! Check out the website below for more information and how to register for this race!